The great outdoors is the best playground of all. Enjoy the fresh air, and let the kids feel free! Round up the little ones and go play outside, just like you did when you were a kid. Leave the tablets at home and teach your kids the games that once entertained you. Yes, we’re talking hopscotch, freeze tag and all the other classics.
With all the fun they’ll be having hopping, running, skipping and jumping, they’ll need a nutritional boost. Iron Kids® Multi-Vitamins for Active Kids are the perfect choice support kids’ energy and metabolism. Our gummies are designed to also support their growing minds and bodies to ensure they can keep up with you out on the playground!
Whether you have a big or small group of little ones, there are a variety of classic games that you can teach your kids. Classics for good reason, these games have stood the test of time and are beloved by many. So take a trip down memory lane, embrace nostalgia and watch your kids marvel in good, old-fashioned fun! Remember these?
- Freeze Tag
- A slight variation from traditional tag, the one who’s “It” must try and tag one of the other kids. Once someone is tagged, they remain frozen still until they are set free by another player.
- Stella Ella Ola
- One we’re sure you remember, Stella Ella Ola is a clapping game in which a group sits in a circle, placing your hand on the person’s next to you. Next, the famous song is sung and on every beat you clap your hand on your neighbour’s palm. If the song ends and your hand is clapped, you’re out!
- Red Light, Green Light
- Perfect for larger groups, the streetlight kid is in charge of yelling out green light for the other kids to advance and red light for them to stop in their tracks. The goal is to make it to the other side but if you move, you go park yourself on the sidelines.
- Red Rover
- Red rover, red rover, we call __________ over! Separate the group into two teams on opposite ends of the play area. Each team calls an opposing member to bust through the linked arms of two teammates. An all-time favourite.
- Outdoor Twister
- Take this game of stamina and flexibility outdoors! Here’s how to set up your own game of outdoor Twister.
And don’t forget these timeless playground gems:
- Double Dutch
- Mother May I
- Simon Says
Kids’ potential should know no limits. In the classroom or on the playground, IronKids Gummies are specially formulated to provide them with the right nutritional balance for the optimal development of strong minds and bodies.
Made with natural ingredients, no artificial colours or flavours and guaranteed dairy, gluten and nut-free. IronKids Gummies offer a complete line of vitamins and supplements to provide kids with everything they need to learn, play and grow.